Links on this website may lead you to a product or service that provides an affiliate commission to the owner of this site should you make a purchase. In no way does any affiliate relationship ever factor into a recommendation, or alter the integrity of the information I provide. 10% of all income made by The Healthy Tomato is donated to KidsGardening.org to support better nutrition for our youth.
That is why I call it refreshing mixed berry salad with raspberry vinaigrette.
Try serving it as a side to this Roasted Tomato and Fennel Soup for a light summer meal.
- Rice wine vinegar
- Fresh raspberries
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Romaine lettuce
- Fresh mint
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh blackberries
- Sliced almonds- toasted
Place dressing ingredients in blender or food processor and whir it up until smooth.
Combine the rest of the ingredients and serve with a drizzle of the dressing.
- Swtich out the Romaine for any lettuce of your choosing.
- You could also use walnuts or pecans in place of the almonds.
- Chill the salad plates to make this extra special
- Use a meal planning app to add this recipe to your menu and the ingredients to your shopping list. I use Plan to Eat. It make my life so much easier. I can even repeat a whole week or month meals so I don’t even have to think about it.
Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- ¼ c. rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 c. fresh raspberries washed
- 2 t. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ t. sea salt
- 1 head Romaine lettuce washed, stem removed, and chopped
- 1/3 c. fresh mint chopped
- 1 c. fresh strawberries washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1 c. fresh blackberries washed
- 1/3 c. sliced almonds toasted
- Add vinegar, raspberries, lemon juice, and olive oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and taste. Adjust other flavors to achieve the desired balance. Set aside.
- Add lettuce, mint, strawberries, blackberries, and toasted almonds to a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette and serve immediately on chilled salad plates for a refreshing appetizer.