Simple, yet elegant.
This would impress your family or friends and get you out of the kitchen so you can spend more time with them.
Serve as a side or an appetizer.
- 1 tbsp. parsley finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. oregano dried
- 1 tbsp. capers drained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. 450g mozzarella, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes sliced
- 0.5 oz. 15g basil, leaves only
- 4 oz. 115g roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, oregano, capers, garlic, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- On a serving platter, arrange mozzarella slices and tomato slices in alternating layers. Add a basil leaf between each layer—top everything with roasted red peppers and drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve straight away or store in the fridge until needed.