Want to create your own sheet pan meals? Click here to download my Sheet Pan Roasting Guide
or check out some other sheet pan meals. Who has time for dishes?
- 1 1/2 lb Raw Shrimp Cleaned, peeled and tail-on
- 1 lb fresh asparagus washed and trimmed
- 2 cloves fresh garlic finely minced
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 lemon 1/2 cut into wedges for serving
- 1 tsp paprika
- fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat Oven: Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Prepare Asparagus: Trim the hard ends of asparagus. (about 1-2 inch). Place asparagus on the prepared sheet pan. Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil on the top. Toss asparagus to coat in oil. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp of the black pepper.
- Prepare Shrimp: In a bowl, add shrimp and drizzle remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil on the top. Now, add paprika, minced garlic, oregano, 1/2 tsp of salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat shrimp in oil and seasonings. Transfer seasoned shrimp onto the baking sheet next to the asparagus.
- Roast Shrimp and Asparagus: Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink and the asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, toss the shrimp and asparagus together on the pan. Squeeze 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!