Links on this website may lead you to a product or service that provides an affiliate commission to the owner of this site should you make a purchase. In no way does any affiliate relationship ever factor into a recommendation, or alter the integrity of the information I provide. 10% of all income made by The Healthy Tomato is donated to KidsGardening.org to support better nutrition for our youth.
Want to create your own sheet pan meals? Click here to download my Sheet Pan Roasting Guide
or check out some other sheet pan meals. Who has time for dishes?
- 1 1/2 lb Raw Shrimp Cleaned, peeled and tail-on
- 1 lb fresh asparagus washed and trimmed
- 2 cloves fresh garlic finely minced
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 lemon 1/2 cut into wedges for serving
- 1 tsp paprika
- fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat Oven: Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Prepare Asparagus: Trim the hard ends of asparagus. (about 1-2 inch). Place asparagus on the prepared sheet pan. Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil on the top. Toss asparagus to coat in oil. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp of the black pepper.
- Prepare Shrimp: In a bowl, add shrimp and drizzle remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil on the top. Now, add paprika, minced garlic, oregano, 1/2 tsp of salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat shrimp in oil and seasonings. Transfer seasoned shrimp onto the baking sheet next to the asparagus.
- Roast Shrimp and Asparagus: Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink and the asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, toss the shrimp and asparagus together on the pan. Squeeze 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!