Links on this website may lead you to a product or service that provides an affiliate commission to the owner of this site should you make a purchase. In no way does any affiliate relationship ever factor into a recommendation, or alter the integrity of the information I provide. 10% of all income made by The Healthy Tomato is donated to KidsGardening.org to support better nutrition for our youth.
Spinach Salad with Apples, Walnuts, Cranberries, and Feta Cheese
This Salad is delicious, healthy, and pretty. The addition of walnuts adds some incredible health benefits. Learn more about why walnuts reign supreme.
Spinach Salad with Walnuts, Apples, Cranberries, and Feta CheesePrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 5-ounce bag baby spinach or 5 cups packed
- 1 large crisp tart apple such as Granny Smith, Pink Lady, Braeburn, McIntosh, Jonathan, Empire, or Cortland, cored and thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Wisk while slowly drizzling in the olive oil.
- Add the spinach and toss gently to coat in the vinaigrette. Add the apple, feta, walnuts, and cranberries and toss gently again to combine. Serve immediately.
- The vinaigrette can be made ahead of time and stored in refrigerator