Chicken and Zucchini Curry
Wondering what do with all that zucchini exploding in the garden?
This dish is packed with superfoods to provide incredible health benefits and has incredible immune-boosting properties. Download my free immunity support pack.
It comes together quickly in 20 minutes and one of my go-to S.E.X.Y mainstays.
Chicken and Zucchini Green Curry
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 cup 240ml coconut milk, canned
- 2 tbsp. green curry paste or more/less to taste
- 1 cup 240ml chicken stock
- 1 lb. 450g chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 3-4 handfuls spinach
- Cilantro leaves to serve
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut milk into a wok or large pan and add the onion. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add green curry paste, mix well, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the stock and the rest of the coconut milk, mix it, and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Next, add the chicken breast and cook for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini and cook for another 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Lastly, add in the spinach and cook until wilted, for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander leaves to serve.
- Best paired with a portion of jasmine rice.