Links on this website may lead you to a product or service that provides an affiliate commission to the owner of this site should you make a purchase. In no way does any affiliate relationship ever factor into a recommendation, or alter the integrity of the information I provide. 10% of all income made by The Healthy Tomato is donated to KidsGardening.org to support better nutrition for our youth.
Chicken and Zucchini Curry
Wondering what do with all that zucchini exploding in the garden?
This dish is packed with superfoods to provide incredible health benefits and has incredible immune-boosting properties. Download my free immunity support pack.
It comes together quickly in 20 minutes and one of my go-to S.E.X.Y mainstays.
Chicken and Zucchini Green Curry
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 cup 240ml coconut milk, canned
- 2 tbsp. green curry paste or more/less to taste
- 1 cup 240ml chicken stock
- 1 lb. 450g chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 3-4 handfuls spinach
- Cilantro leaves to serve
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut milk into a wok or large pan and add the onion. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add green curry paste, mix well, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the stock and the rest of the coconut milk, mix it, and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Next, add the chicken breast and cook for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini and cook for another 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Lastly, add in the spinach and cook until wilted, for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander leaves to serve.
- Best paired with a portion of jasmine rice.