Tuna & Broccoli Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
We have the power to unleash our immune system and protect ourselves against invading viruses and bacteria.
There is some evidence that deficiencies in certain nutrients can affect the health of our immune systems while some foods contain nutrients that strengthen it.
If you are looking for foods that strengthen your immune system check out this immunity support pack I have put together. It contains more recipes like this one to help you.
This Tuna and Broccoli salad contain some of those nutrients to help us fight those invaders as well as certain chronic diseases when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
TUNA & BROCCOLI SALAD WITH HONEY VINAIGRETTE
For the Salad:
- 2/3 cup 100g broccoli
- 2 big handfuls salad leaves
- 3 radishes sliced
- ½ cup 120g tuna in water, drained
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tsp. Parmesan grated
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of honey
- salt and pepper
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates.
- Add the sliced radish and pieces of tuna.
- Toast the bread and cut into cubes, then add to the salad.
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 5 minutes, then strain and add to the salad.
- In a bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.